An inclusive system of services supporting the choice of foreign education through POST PLUS - Platform of students transfer with special needs
Think Nord is a new platform and project of Think Poland, a company which has over ten years of experience in the educational market. It cooperates with over 200 educational agents around the world and carries out educational recruitment in more than 45 markets. In the course of expanding the group of potential customers, the company noticed a marginalization of people with disabilities in this domain. During the pandemic, this phenomenon has accelerated. For this reason, the company is planning to focus its operations in the coming years on digital inclusion for people with special needs. Think Poland is going to develop and implement a system supporting the selection of educational services on foreign markets. The goal of the project is to create an innovative service product – POST PLUS. The system will be addressed exclusively to people with various types of disabilities: visually impaired, blind, with reduced mobility, who are excluded from access to information. We will offer them a special tool, which will be technically adapted and easy to operate. It will allow them to find universities fulfilling all their needs. For each university, we will demonstrate detailed facilities and infrastructure adapted to people with disabilities. With our help, access to information will be easy, intuitive, and designed in a way that enables everyone to use it without any limitations.
The main target group will be people with disabilities interested in studying in Nordic countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland) and Baltic Countries (Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia). The project will be implemented in cooperation with the research and development unit (JB+R). B+R unit will undertake research aimed at the assessment of the POST PLUS system by testing it on future users in order to make it perfectly adjusted to their needs.
The platform will assist potential students with finding a study offer and completing all the formalities related to the university application, stay, insurance policy, and travel to a chosen
- the platform will be aimed at interaction with a user – at each stage it may send an online inquiry and contact the consultant
- a detailed guide about the courses and studies – conditions of study and required documents
- a special search engine adjusted to people with disabilities – everyone can easily learn which schools and universities offer necessary facilities.
- a cost calculator related to education and stay in a chosen city. It is a key tool necessary to make a decision on moving to a different country
- visa application and assistance in obtaining a visa – we will lead throughout the entire process step by step
- a lot of additional information: news, maps, evens, sport and recreational events, photos, videos.
Here is the project homepage
The project is implemented by Think Poland sp.z o.o. "An inclusive system of services supporting the choice of foreign education through POST PLUS - Platform of students transfer with special needs". The project is financed under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021,
Measure 19.1: New Products and Investments, Sub-measure 19.1.3: Technologies improving the quality of life - Welfare and health technologies.
|PROJECT VALUE||4 203 382,30 PLN|
|GRANT VALUE||531 984,25 EUR|
|OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME||Norway Grants|
|ACTION||Technologies improving the quality of life - Welfare and health technologiies|