Organisation of a visa
One of the services provided by Think Poland is assistance in obtaining a student visa. Thanks to our many years of experience and contacts with many Polish Consulates, Think Poland agents will help you get through the procedures related to applying for a visa.
The visa issuing process takes one month, so no later than one month before your departure you need a set of documents. Think Poland's agent will surely inform you about it in due time. To start the procedure you need the following documents:
- completed visa application,
- 2 photos on a white background (3.5x4.5 cm),
- a passport valid at least three months longer than the expiry date of the visa,
- university acceptance letter and confirmation of tuition fee payment (or a reference letter from the receiving university),
- health insurance valid for the entire period of the planned stay in Poland,
- a document confirming the having sufficient financial means to undertake studies in Poland.
Depending from which country you have a passport, you may need slightly other set of documents. If you want to make sure what is obligatory for your country, please consult it with the Think Poland agent, who will give you complex information.