Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, which is a part of Vistula Group of Universities, got the second place in the ranking of universities teaching tourism in mixed category (combining both scientific and practical values). The ranking was created by Wiadomości Turystyczne.
Our University scored a total of 157 out of 185 points. It was appreciated, among others for a wide offer and strong cooperation with business. The flagship specialties of the college include, business tourism, which we introduced as the first in Poland, management in the hotel and catering industry, management in recreation and sport or dietetics in tourism and recreation. The University has agreements about internships with 131 travel industry companies in Poland, Spain, Greece and the United Kingdom.
– Our main goal is to combine high quality teaching and practical preparation to build a career in this industry – says Prof. Jolanta Żyśko, rector of Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management. – We focus on the development of the offer, that is why since the new academic year we launch the first global tourism and recreation programme in Poland, prepared jointly with four other leading universities in the world.
Currently, 1,093 students from more than 30 countries are studying at Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management. The team is 112 professionals who lead not only academic activities, but are also recognized as market experts. Among others, this week Dr. Krzysztof Celuch, Vice Rector won the international "Artists of Assembly: 2017 40 Under 40" award, recognizing the most outstanding young people in the industry.
The ranking created by Wiadomości Turystyczne took into consideration not only the offer of education, but also the opportunities for developing on a particular academic career. The scoring was awarded in accordance with the criteria used by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, and joury consisted of journalists from the magazine and the authorities of several Polish universities.
Deadlines For EnrolmentCourse start
- Prestigious diploma
- You earn practical knowledge from reputable experts
- You study in an international environment
- We will prepare you for an international career
- Online Programmes - study where and when you want
- Scholarships will help pay your tuition
- Stay in shape playing in one of our sports sections
- Study on a modern campus
- Great location
- We offer free ground parking open to all students.
- The building is also accessible to the disabled.
- air-conditioned rooms
- lecture halls with a capacity for hundreds of students
- spacious and well-equipped classrooms
- a reading room with access to computers
- well stocked library
- sports centre
- 2 restaurants serving dishes and snacks from all over the world
- spacious courtyard
- 8 modern aulas
- cash machine
- doctors office
- air conditioning
- free wifi
- digital projectors
- ergonomic chairs
- large desks
Warsaw, Stokłosy 3
Documents are not available
Similar courses in this city
Warsaw Australia, BachelorVistula School of Hospitality