We offer a safe, reliable transfer service with fully insured cars and drivers who are all Think Poland checked. Inbound and outbound airport transfers are available. Our drivers are fully briefed and know their way from the airport to the student’s destination. They meet their passengers in the arrival hall of the terminal building and carry a sign with the student’s name.
We do not use ordinary taxis which could drive away if there are any delays. If the student does not arrive at the appointed time, our driver will check with immigration, airline, baggage hall, our office and the booked accommodation, as well as paging the student via the airport information desk. Drivers carry mobile telephones and are required to telephone us before leaving the airport if they have been unable to locate their passengers.
Book Airport Transfers
Transfers carries out our airport reception services, delivering you directly to your Polish accommodation.
If you are booking an airport reception, please:
- provide airport reception details 72 hours prior to departure from your home country
- advise of others travelling with you requiring airport reception
- advise if you will be bringing oversized luggage, such as a bicycle or surfboard, as additional fees apply
- understand no-shows at the airport will be charged
- advise of any flight cancellations, changes or rescheduling as soon as possible
- understand that an additional fee will apply if you don’t advise us of flight changes prior to your scheduled arrival