The Master’s degree course of study provides its graduates professional skills and specialist knowledge about modern product and process management, its economic and technological aspects, in international and local business.
The PPM second circle studies encompass courses with experienced academic staff, market practitioners and foreign lecturers. The 4-semester course includes additionally PPM Summer School indented to integrate the course participants and to acquaint foreign students with Polish culture, entrepreneurship and activity on Polish labour market.
The tuition fee is not required for the edition of PPM course that will begin in academic year 2018/2019. Foreign students can additionally apply for a scholarship to cover accommodation and maintenance costs in Poland.
The Product and process management studies was prepared and reviewed by experts in business, process management and product design.
The study programme encompass:
- Business courses, selected classes: Managerial Economics, Brand and Product Market Research, Cost Management in Enterprises, Price and Distribution Management.
- Management courses, selected classes: Product Management, Risk and Process Management, Team Management, Management Systems’ Audit, Statistical Process Control.
- Technological skills, selected classes: Technology and Engineering of Production Processes, Data Analysis, Food Quality and Safety, Non-Food Products Quality and Safety, Packaging Design, Production Processes Design.
The graduates of the PPM second-circular course have specialist and practical competences in the defined areas of product and process management. The combination of managerial skills with technical knowledge and competences makes the graduate able to:
- acquire, analyse and critically evaluate information obtained from various scientific and professional sources;
- design new and develop existing processes and products (both material goods and services);
- systemic organise and manage of production and service processes;
- analyse the life cycle of products, processes and organisations, including their impact on the environment;
- introduce and maintain a project management and/or cost management,
- manage staff and coordinate the work of teems,
- run marketing and business activities,
- plan research and development work on selected products and processes in enterprises.
The PPM graduates are able to work in an international groups, manage co-workers’ teams, act and think in a creative and entrepreneurial way, and use the acquired knowledge in professional carrier.
Product and process management course of studies are prepared in accordance with the European Principles for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching, current OECD Skills Outlook and employee skills review by Economist Intelligence Unit. The program encompasses knowledge and practical aspects of natural, technical, economic and other social sciences. Thanks to the interdisciplinary character of studies, our students will be equipped with up-to-date, practical and multidisciplinary competences in product and process management.
Porduct SKU : 6627319