Total number of students: 10 636
Wrocław University of Economics is ranked among the top economic schools of higher education in Poland, and an important centre of science and research. Its activities are aimed at maintaining and strengthening the position of the university on regional, national and international levels, improving competitive advantage, and shaping its image of a modern institution, open and friendly to its employees, students, and the environment.
To be a leading centre of creative thought and economic education in our region of Europe.
The WUE shall be a modern unit of education and research, an advisory and opinion-making unit permanently embedded in the regional, national and international area, undertaking activities leading to sustainable development in the sense of social and ethical responsibility, friendly to the staff, students and graduates, and open to all its surroundings.
- Faculty of Economic Sciences
- Facultyof Management, Information Systems and Finance
- Facultyof Engineering and Economics
- Facultyof Economy, Management and Tourism (faculty located in Jelenia Góra)
The first lecture at the University was given in February, 1947.
The majors offered:
- Economic Analytics
- Finance and Accountig
- Informatics and Econometrics
- International Economics Relations
- Informatics in Business
- Management and Productions Engineering
- Spatial Economy
The students can choose from 100 specializations within the range of courses offered by the faculties.
Deadlines For EnrolmentCourse start
- Better prospect for finding employment after graduation
- Chance to pursue wide range of interests in economics
- Wide selection of studies and specialties
- Wide array of student scientific circles and academic organizations
- Support and advice of our Career and Vocational Promotion Bureau
- Campus conveniently located near city center.
- 31 premises for teaching, research, administration, and social purposes
- dormitories housing more than 1000 students
- Wi-Fi broadband connection
- modern sports center
- student clubs
- modern audio-visual aides
- facilities enabling direct tele-transmissions and tele-conferencing activities
Wroclaw, Komandorska 118-120
Documents are not available