Study in Europe, Work in Europe, Study in Poland, Work in Poland, Study English in Europe, Work in Poland, Student visa, student visa to europe, student visa to Poland
Agents Zone Main page


Master (MA, MSc, magister, mgr.) is gained having completed 5-6 years of university studies, a successful dissertation of the master thesis and passing the final exam. Master degree may also be obtained after 2-2,5 years of supplementary master's degree studies undertaken by students with Bachelor degree.

Go back

Work and Study in Poland learn English and get your Student Visa to Poland in Europe.