Study in Europe, Work in Europe, Study in Poland, Work in Poland, Study English in Europe, Work in Poland, Student visa, student visa to europe, student visa to Poland
Agents Zone Main page


Bachelor (BA, licencjat, inżynier, inż.) is obtained after the completion of 3-4 years of vocational/technical college studies. Bachelor level allows students to continue their education at master-level courses.

Go back

Work and Study in Poland learn English and get your Student Visa to Poland in Europe.